Wednesday 22 August 2007

some of my intrests (3)
john lennon (his books) (in his own rite) (and) (a spaniard in the works)

(I was bored on the 9th of Octover 1940 when, I believe, the Nasties were still booming us, led by Madalf Heatlump (Who had only one). Anyway, they didn't get me. I attended to varicous schools in Liddypol. And still didn't pass-much to my Aunties supplies)

(quotes) (reality leaves a lot to the imagination) (as usual there is a great woman behind every idiot) (the time you enjoy wasting was not time wasted) (life is what happens when you're busy making other plans) (i get by with a little help from my friends)

(comment) (jog leggings wast frog liddypool in thee olde england towel of english ant he spoke the speak ov lewie carroll, jane joice, ivor cutlery ant stanley unwin; ant evening sometides, even in the french tongue. oh yes, him was fairy munch cleavier, evening munch cleavier than his granny)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPgbsv0Lko